Memberships Terms & Conditions
1. Under membership plans you authorise monthly payments to ReFLEXions Pilates Studio. These payments will be debited from a credit card or direct debited from your bank account.
2. A minimum of 3 months apply for each membership.
3. ReFLEXions Pilates Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and are not redeemable for cash.
4. A 4-hour cancellation policy applies to all clients. If a late cancellation or no show occurs, one of your classes/appointments will be deducted from your Membership.
5. To cancel your Membership (after the initial 3 payments) you must give written notice with a minimum of at least 7 days before the next Membership payment is due to come out for us to be able to cancel it.
6. Your monthly payments may sometimes decline because of card problems, security reasons or funding issues. If this occurs we will apply a small fee of $5.00 to your next payment to cover the costs of resolving the payment decline.
7. The member acknowledges that ReFLEXions Pilates may either close or reduce hours over long weekends, over Christmas, New Year and Easter this will not affect the membership.
8. Memberships can be shared between nominated family members or friends.